/out/ Vanguard - Maine Homestead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taxes, the State and Legal Talk

3 posters

Go down

Taxes, the State and Legal Talk Empty Taxes, the State and Legal Talk

Post by Ranger Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:50 pm

At some point we'll need to come in contact with (1) A lawyer who can help us navigate the paperwork of taxes, tax exemption and land purchasing, and (2) we'll need to contact a state employee who can help us understand exactly how much the state of Maine can contribute to us so that we can in turn contribute to Maine's economy.

Anyone with a lawyer who can provide a free/cheap consultation or experience in law is encouraged to post. Everyone who has ideas in this regard is also encouraged to post here so we can brainstorm what will probably be the most mind-bending aspect of the community; the paperwork.

Ranger
Admin

https://mainehomestead-out.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Taxes, the State and Legal Talk Empty Re: Taxes, the State and Legal Talk

Post by mainebub Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:32 am

I'm all for visiting a state house when we do have a somewhat solid concept of what we want to do.
perhaps standish bro and I can visit the government sector in person if we cannot find a liason.

mainebub
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagull Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:07 pm

I'm my experience as long as you're not asking for the requirements to ride a horse around in Portland they can be nice and helpful.

Seagull

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum